Blocked users will not be able to call you or send you messages.
To block a number
- Go to the chat with your contact.
- Tap on your contact's name or number.
- Choose Block this user.
- Confirm by choosing Block.
- Choose Ok.
- Go back to the conversation thread to see the alert "You Blocked this User" under the conversation header.
To view which numbers have been blocked
- Open Signal.
- Choose Settings .
- Choose Privacy.
- Choose Blocked.
- Tap on a name to see the option to Unblock or Cancel.
Learn how to block a number on Signal Android.