Your Signal contact list will show you who is already using the app. You can also invite your contacts to join Signal for a better messaging experience. Friends don't let friends chat insecurely!
Share https://signal.org/install or follow the invitation steps for your platform:
- Open Signal.
- Tap the Menu.
- Tap Invite friends.
- You can choose to share through another app or via an SMS invitation.
- To share through another app, simply tap on its icon. A draft message or post will appear with the invite link.
- Share via SMS is available if Signal is your unified messenger for insecure SMS/MMS messages in addition to Signal messages. Select contacts by tapping on the checkbox in the right column, then tap the send button in the bottom-right.
- Tap compose .
- Choose Invite Friends to Signal.
- Choose Message or Mail; Message may send a group MMS to your contacts.
- Tap a contact's name to select a contact. Contacts must have a phone number or e-mail in order to be selected.
- Tap as many contacts as you would like.
- Select Done in the top right corner. This will open the Messages or Mail app where you can edit or send the invitation.