Signal's Screen Lock feature uses your phone's pin, passphrase, or biometric authentication (e.g. a fingerprint, TouchID, or FaceID).
Did you mean to view:
How do I enable or disable Screen Lock?
- Confirm you have a screen lock for your phone. Signal Desktop does not currently support screen lock.
- Manage the setting in Signal
- To enable, tap the slider so it is blue.
- To disable, tap the slider so it is grey.
- Set the Screen Lock Timeout.
- Android users can manually lock Signal without a timeout.
- Swipe down from the top of your screen to view the notification tray > Lock Signal.
- Some Android users will need to swipe down again on the Signal is unlocked notification and select Lock Signal.