Blocked users will not be able to call you or send you messages through Signal. Your blocked contacts will not know that you have blocked them.
Steps to block a number:
- Open a conversation thread with this contact or phone number.
- Tap on your contact's name or number in the header.
- Choose Block or Block this user.
- Confirm by choosing Block.
- Choose Ok.
- Go back to the conversation thread to see the icon or alert indicating that you have blocked this user.
Steps to view which numbers have been blocked:
Go to Signal Settings > Privacy > Blocked or Blocked contacts.