Follow these steps to unlink devices from your platform:
Did you mean to view:
- In Signal, tap your profile > Linked devices.
- Tap the Desktop client you want to unlink.
- Choose OK to confirm.
- In Signal, tap your profile > Settings > Linked devices.
- Tap Edit in the top-right.
- Tap remove for the Desktop client you want to unlink.
- Choose Unlink to confirm.
Follow steps to unlink and delete your message history on this Desktop:
- Open Signal.
- Navigate to Preferences.
- Mac: Go to Signal > Preferences.
- Windows: Go to File > Preferences.
- Linux: Go to File > Preferences.
- Select Clear Data.
- Choose Delete All Data to confirm.
- You will remain registered on your mobile device.