To view your messages while on a call
- On Android or iOS, tap the back arrow.
- On Desktop, select minimize call.
To return a call to full screen after it has been minimized
- Tap on the picture preview to bring the call in focus.
To change the microphone or speakers
- On Android or iOS, unplug headphones or select the bluetooth or speaker icon to switch speakers.
- On Desktop, select the settings icon and select the microphone or speaker down arrows to change.
- On Android or iOS, choose to disable video or select the flip camera icon.
- On Desktop, select the settings icon and select the video down arrow to change.
To view more people on a group call
- On mobile, with three or more people in a call, swipe up and down in a group call to switch between a grid layout and a view that focuses on the active speaker.
- On Desktop, zoom out of the view. Select the toolbar menu item View > Zoom out or use the keyboard shortcuts shown below.
Zoom out ⌘ - Ctrl -