What messages can I edit?
- You can edit any message you have originally sent up to 10 times within 24 hours of sending.
- There is one exception to this rule: you can edit Note to Self messages forever and there is still a limit of 10 edits.
To edit a message:
- View message options.
- On mobile, long press the message bubble
- On your desktop, click the three dots that appear next to a message when you hover your cursor over it
- Select Edit.
- Edit the message and send.
- The message will be marked as Edited. After you edit a message, you can see whether the edit was delivered and read or not.
How do I view the edit history?
Tap "Edited" by the timestamp in the message bubble.