- Where can I get badges?
- How can I show or hide badges?
- How can I cancel my badge?
- Why don't I see my badge?
- How can I change the badge featured on my profile?
- Donor FAQs
- On the phone, go to Signal Settings > Donate to Signal > Donate > Make a monthly donation or one-time donation.
- Need help? Click here to troubleshoot.
How can I show or hide badges?
- Displaying badges is optional for your profile.
- What your own profile looks like in the app is what other users see.
- To show or hide, on the phone, go to Signal Settings > Your profile > Badges > enable or disable the option to display badges on profile.
To cancel, on the phone, go to Signal Settings > Donate to Signal > Manage Subscription > Cancel Subscription > Confirm.
- The badge is hidden.
- The badge expired.
- Only in-app donations may receive a badge. Cryptocurrency and other website donation options don't offer badges.
- Your payment did not process. If you believe this happened in error, please contact us. Go to Signal Settings > Help > Contact Us.
How can I change the badge featured on my profile?
- Change your monthly donation level or give a one-time donation to get different badges.
- On the phone, go to Signal Settings > Your profile > Badges.
- Enable Display badges on profile.
- Select Featured Badge > select a badge if multiple are available > Save or Back arrow, Set, Save.